Whether you’re shipping a vehicle down the street or to an international destination we can help. IVL offers domestic and international auto transport to and from anywhere worldwide.
International Auto Transport:
IVL offers international auto transport in the form of container shipping, Roll-on Roll-off (ro-ro) or consolidated vehicle shipping. Rates vary based on the size of your vehicle and where you’re shipping.
IVL offers exclusive container shipping which means we will block & brace your vehicle into a 20’ or 40’ container exclusively for you. Container shipping is a great option if you’re shipping more than just a car or if you have a high end vehicle. Please note that you cannot put any household goods in your vehicle on an international move unless you have a container.
Another great option which is also considered economical would be consolidated shipping. On a consolidation we will block & brace your vehicle into a 20’ or 40’ container with other vehicles that are going to the same destination. All shippers share the cost of the container and save a significant amount of money.
The third option is roll-on roll-off service also known as ro-ro. This is when your vehicle is simply loaded on an auto transport vessel and sent to the nearest port of destination.
General Information about International Auto Transport
- In order to export your vehicle out of the country we will need the original title for your vehicle so we can get it validated by U.S. customs.
- You may or may not be subject to customs fees or duties. It’s important that you always check with local authorities.
- You cannot put household goods in your vehicle when shipping internationally.
- Transit times vary based upon when you’re shipping and time of year.
- IVL offers door pick up from any location.
IVL also offers domestic auto transport in the form of open or enclosed carriers. Please feel free to contact one of our relocation coordinators for more details.
International Van Lines Auto Transport
- Enclosed or open top carriers
- Domestic and International Auto Transport
- Container shipping and consolidation services
International Van Lines is a fully licensed and insured moving company with the US Department of Transportation.