Most people tend to get anxious towards the moving date. To avoid any last minute confusion, the dispatch teams at IVL have prepared a Moving Day Checklist for your reference. You could download this page and save it if you have a move coming up in the future.
- Make a List of Items you don’t want to Load.
- Make sure you pack Special Items for children
- Double check if you have got rid of flammable items & trash
- Ensure that you have a parking space for the truck on the moving day
- Keep your Walkways clear of obstructions
- Make a list of inventory that needs special attention from the movers
- Keep important paperwork/valuables/& moving related documents in your hand carry
We are Voted as #1 Professional Moving Service with over 10,000 moves to our credit
Click Here to Get a Free Moving Quote Today!