Moving Companies in Santa Cruz
No one looks forward to a long distance move. The hassle, the headache, all the preparing…We get it, it can be tough. If you’re planning a Santa Cruz move, and you intend to go a long distance, maybe even cross country, then we can certainly help. We have the experience and the expertise to guide you every step of the way.
Our drivers/movers are all carefully screened and exhibit the utmost professionalism. It’s about the customer after all, and consequently making the process as easy as is humanly possible. We handle your stuff with kid gloves, meaning, when we get to that final destination there will be no damage, no breakage, no loss. We take pride in our track record and in the fact that our clients continuously use us for their long distance moving needs.
Santa Cruz Long Distance Move – We Got This!
Here is what you can expect when you hire us and enlist our services in your California move:
- We show up on time; always polite and courteous, we treat your home and your things as if they were our own.
- Should you require it, we can supply packing materials to include boxes, blankets and tape.
- We help you pack up your home and then with an extreme amount of care and attention to detail, load the van/truck so as to prevent any shifting during transport.
- We constantly keep you in the loop—communicating with customers is what we do best!
- Once we arrive, we will unload and help put everything where it needs to go if requested.
We are so thorough because this is what we do—long distance moving is our business and we’re excellent at it!
When Moving a Long Distance You Want California Movers You Can Trust
If you are at the interviewing stage, here are some important questions to ask any potential Santa Cruz long distance moving company:
- Are you fully insured? Remember, this is your life, your valuables, all of your stuff, you want to make sure that insurance is in place.
- Are you aware of any restrictions/regulations? When it comes to cross state transport there are times when certain rules come into play—make sure they understand what they’re doing in that capacity.
- Are your drivers screened? You just never know, that’s why a thorough vetting process is critical.
- Are there any unexpected costs? A good moving company in California will let you know everything up front as long as you provide all of the details regarding your cross country, interstate or long distance move.